Business & Employment Visas
Business & Employment Visas in Santa Ana, CA
- PERM – Petitions for employees
- L-1 Intra-company Transfer
- E-2 visas
Petitioning for an Foreign National Employee – PERM
L-1 Intra-Company Transfers
- The foreign company must have been in operation for at least (1) year and must remain in operation at all times after the opening of the US division;
- A qualifying organization may include a branch of the same employer, or a parent, subsidiary, or affiliate;
- New offices must submit additional evidence, including a business plan, and must show progress on start-up activities after one year.
- The annual sales volume or gross revenues of the foreign company ideally should exceed $250,000;
- Ideally, the foreign company should employ at least (3) individuals;
- One must be able to demonstrate that the foreign company is successful, in good standing, financially solid, that expansion into the United States will not negatively affect its foreign operations, and that the expansion will eventually create jobs for US workers.
- Owners - Must be either the sole owner or a majority shareholder.
- Executives - Includes the President, Vice-President, Secretary, or Treasurer of the company.
- Managers, Upper Level - Should be General Managers, Sales Managers, Production Managers, etc. (First-line supervisors generally do not qualify).
- Specialized Knowledge Workers - Must have special knowledge specific to the product or the company.
- The visa applicant must have worked for the foreign company for at least (1) out of the last (3) years; and
- The visa applicant's presence in the United States is essential to the success and the smooth operation of the U.S. company.